Tips to Ensure a Successful Building Project
- Choose known building styles and materials ensuring that your crew will have the experience needed to build it right the first time.
- Consider the climate; building is more efficient and has fewer interruptions during the dry season (December-May).
- Plan for air flow: you may plan to have A/C in your house but design your home so that you can open windows and get good air flow for temperate times of year.
- Work with, not against your topography, making landscaping and erosion control easier and less expensive after construction.
- Don't sweat the minor challenges and delays that can be a part of any Costa Rican project.
- Hire Noswell Construction to help guide you through the building process.